Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Add value to the broker client base through thorough knowledge of Plaza’s products and underwriting guidelines – which includes Conventional, FHA & VA.
· Assist in the review of loan packages to ensure compliance with underwriting standards.
· Answer client questions and respond to loan status inquiries during processing.
· Provide training of company policies and procedures, as well as current regulatory requirements.
· Maintain familiarity with the applicable state licensing requirements.
· Commitment to visit accounts daily while working a minimum 40 hour work week.
· Min. 3 years as an account executive
· Solid understanding of loan origination and mortgage industry standards.
· Ability to effectively interact with all branch and company personnel and brokers.
· Provide excellent customer and client services
· Track record of success in the mortgage industry
· Current producing client base
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter along with their resume to email@example.com, please make sure to indicate the position and branch location you are interested in as the subject of your email.
Plaza Home Mortgage offers a full benefit packet and a great work environment. Please visit us at www.plazahomemortgage.com. Plaza Home Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer.